Saturday, March 25, 2006

IE, Nova & GHLsys

IE, Nova & GHLsys has enter into the side way zoom, as you can see the pricing gap is at the narrow range, the volume for GHLsys and IE & Nova are low as compare to last week but the price donot move downward, meaning that the support is strong, at any moment of time these 3 counter has its strength to re-bound back to higher . The trend for these 3 counter are on the uptrend, still worth to buy and hold . The 25/3/06 closing price for GHLsys :RM0.18 , Nova:RM0.085 and IE:RM0.125


Disclaimer: This blog is not to be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any securities. All information and comments are provided for educational purposes only. I however do not hold myself responsible for its accuracy as well as your stock trading or investing decision.

14 comments:

CS Lee said...

Trigger Point System very suitable for short term investment (day trade or contra) and this is very advance system apply by trader. So i would recommend to people who like trade for short term.


John Lee (Shaolin Soccer)

p/s: i would put your link into my site, so short term player can visit your site regulary

sagil said...

Hi Shaolin,
Thanks for linking my blog , i am a short term trader, hope to learn from you more.

FreeMan_自由人 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FreeMan_自由人 said...

sagil71,
Hope you don't mind me to enter your blog and learn from you.
Cheer~~~

sagil said...

Hi freeman,
welcome to my blog, hope i can learn from you too, by the way do you have any stake of Nova, Ghlsys or IE ?

CS Lee said...

sagil71,

impressive, nova 90% return in few days

Shaolim Soccer

p/s: do you hv yahoo messager? just need to learn more from you (sifu)

FreeMan_自由人 said...

I did noticed when it flutuate from 0.09 to 0.1 with BIG volume trasacted during morning session...but I affraid is a false signal...and when I'm back in afternoon after 4pm..it was at 0.135 so... I out of it..SAD~~~~

sagil said...

John,
My yahoo e-mail is teybl05@yahoo.com.sg , but i never try before use messager.

FreeMan_自由人 said...

Same as for GHL also. OR I SHOULD SAY..I'M ALLERGIC WITH MESDAQ COUNTER...I LOST ENOUGHT FOR IT. :D

FreeMan_自由人 said...

I'm using MSN & Skype...chaos_lim@hotmail.com. If interested mind to put me in

CH Tan said...

didnot know such a sifu around thanks to shaolin link.

great call and good reasoning,congratulations!!remind me of jbtrader.

tanhin

Jason See said...

thanks sagil for your sharing. So far your system is very accurate. Btw, you're from sagil johor?

sagil said...

Grow thru life & Dr Tan,
welcome to my blog, I know nothing much , dont call me as sifu, i cant take it, i may need to learn from you too.

Grow thru life ;Yes, my hometown in sagil, Johor, are you from sagil too..

Jason See said...

i have to pass sagil everytime i go back to my hometown. me from segamat, now working in malacca. :) btw, you'd already taken profit from IE and G?